Each figurine is made from natural gypsum that contains no harmful chemicals.
- This simple yet elegant Moon Goddess holds a lunar crescent in her hands while delicate spirals adorn her body.
- This standing natural gypsum cement figurine, represents the celebration of Life. The Spring Goddess personifies awakening, rebirth and fertility. Let her show you the path to restoration and magick.
- The Lotus Goddess holds a jeweled lotus above her calling forth purity from the heavens. A natural dark brown finish highlights the figurine's carved details.
- The lovely Shaman Goddess stands poised to nurture the earth and all its creatures. Her carved feathers swirl around her body linking her to the heavens and grounding her to the earth. Her turquoise colored beads bring forth balance.
- Tiamat is the ancient Goddess of creation and mother of Dragons. She teaches us to fight through the challenges in our lives and reminds us that order comes from chaos. She represents the Primordial Sea and the forces of life. Each figurine is made from natural gypsum that contains no harmful chemicals.
The Chakra Goddess is adorned with crystals showing each of the energy centers of the body. She teaches us awareness of the flow of life force within us and reminds us to keep it aligned and in balance.
- Moon Goddess Tea light holder (polyresin)
- Chakra Goddess Tea light holder (polyresin)